Porya Mansorian, a well-respected Colorado trial lawyer, focuses on personal injury, medical negligence, and nursing home abuse cases.
Formerly a defense attorney, Mansorian has represented insurance companies, physicians, hospitals, nurses, medical device manufacturers and nursing homes. Moving to the Plaintiff’s side, he has become a tireless advocate for injured Coloradans.
As a result of his commitment to his clients and the Colorado community, Mansorian recently was named the 2015 Colorado New Trial Lawyer of the Year by the Colorado Trial Lawyers Association. In 2014, Mansorian also received the Tommy Drinkwine Outstanding Young Lawyer of the Year Award.
Other Accolades Include:
- CTLA Board Member – 2014 to 2016 and 2016 to 2018
- ACBA Executive Member – Current Secretary on 4 year track to serving as ACBA President
- Elected Top 40 under 40 by The National Trial Lawyers – 2015, 2016, 2017
- American Association of Justice Member – 2010 to present
- CBA Mock Trial Committee Co-Chair – 2015 to present
- Superlawyers Rising Stars – 2013, 2015 – 2017
- “Very Good” rating from Avvo
Pro bono/Community Service:
- Metro Volunteer Lawyers
- Mock Trial Coach to George Washington High School
- Food Bank of the Rockies
- Dumb Friends League
- CBA Civil Right Committee Member
Mansorian is very active in prevention and stopping of distracted driving in the community. He has presented to thousands of high school students about the dangers and consequences of driving distracted. His efforts, in collaboration with the organization EndDD, (http://www.enddd.org/) are saving lives across the State of Colorado and the United States.
Mansorian is a trained biomedical engineer who had the privilege of supporting efforts to advance the care and treatment of children with cerebral palsy before attending law school. This and similar experiences in the medical industry, coupled with his rigorous training in litigation and trial advocacy, have enabled Mansorian to help obtain outstanding results for his health care clients as their trial attorney.
“I get very connected to my clients,” said Mansorian. “I approach each case as if I am representing a very close friend of mine. How would I work with them? I never forget that there is a real person I am working for.”
Contact Porya Mansorian at 303-528-0529 or email at email@example.com